Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Office Assistant Central Bank of India Below is a list of qualifications and information required to apply for such a job. We ask those who are eligible to apply for these positions with their help.
Central Bank of India Below is a list of qualifications and information required to apply for such a job. We ask those who are eligible to apply for these positions with their help. There are various vacancies available at all over tamilnadu. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job. The last date for applying above job is 25.10.2021.
Organization :- Central Bank of India
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 25.10.2021
Selection Process:- Written Test / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• The announcement said that there are various vacancies for the posts of Director RSETI, Counselor / In-charge FLCC, Office Assistant for RSETI.
• Director RSETI and Counselor FLCC – Must have up to 20 years of experience with Graduates or Post Graduation proficiency in work related subjects.
• Office Assistant for RSETI – Graduation in BSW or BA or B.Com with Computer Knowledge.
• Office Assistant – 35 years old
• Director RSETI & Counselor / In-charge FLCC – 65 years old
• Director RSETI – Rs. 25,000 / – with Rs. 5,000 / – will be given as Mobile, Conveyance
• Counselor / In-charge FLCC – Rs.15,000 / – plus Rs.500 / –
• Office Assistant – Rs.12,000 / –
• Applicants will be selected and hired on the basis of Personal Interview test. You can find out more by accessing the official announcement.
How to apply: –
• Interested candidates are requested to send their completed applications to the address given in the notification by 25.10.2021.
• Fill the Online Applications and attach the required documents along with application and submitted .
• Call letter for Test / Interview send to applicants through mail or registered post.