CSIR – CBRI Recruitment 2021 Project Assistant The CSIR – Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee, a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research wishes to recruit dynamic young Indian Nationals as temporary manpower to work in Plan-CSIR Funded/External Funded Projects as per details given below
The CSIR – Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee, a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research wishes to recruit dynamic young Indian Nationals as temporary manpower to work in Plan-CSIR Funded/External Funded Projects as per details given below. Panel of suitable candidates will also be made, which will be operative for a maximum period of one year from the date of interview or another interview to be conducted by the Institute for recruitment of similar positions in future, whichever is earlier.Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -CSIR – Central Building Research Institute
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 55 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Shortlisting / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- Lucknow
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Project Associate-I – 20 Posts
• Project Associate – II – 18 Posts
• Senior Project Associate – 14 Posts
• Project Assistant – 03 Post
• Project Associate-I – B.E./B. Tech. (Civil Engg ) with GATE qualified OR B.E./B. Tech. (Civil Engg )/Chemical / Microbiology/Bio Technology/M.Sc. (Applied Chemistry) + 2 yrs. experience.
• Project Associate – II – M.Sc. (Geophysics) OR M. Tech. (Geophysics/ Applied geophysics) or equivalent + 2 yrs. experience / B.E./B. Tech.(Civil Engg/Electrical.) + 2 yrs. experience
• Senior Project Associate – B.E./B. Tech. (Civil Engg ) + 4 yrs. experience of R&D experience in Construction Industry / B.E./B. Tech. (Electrical Engg ) + 4 yrs. Experience of R&D experience in Construction Industry as Electrical Engineer
• Project Assistant – 3 yrs. Diploma (Civil Engg/Mechanical.) + 3 yrs. experience
• Age will be reckoned on the date of interview which is relaxable upto 5 years in case of the candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PH and Female Community
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.20,000/- to Rs.42,000/-.
• Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview before the Selection Committee at CSIR-CBRI, Roorkee on the date and time as mentioned above along with original documents and six copies of bio-data (One copy of bio-data duly affixed with a latest passport size photograph and supported by self-attested photocopies of certificates, mark sheets and other relevant documents) giving following information on one side of A-4 size paper
How to apply:-
• Eligible and interested applicants can apply through post or at the time of interview.
• Applicants download the application form and filled up along with personal bio data.
• The interview is held on CSIR – Central Building Research Institute , Roorkee.
• Candidates must attend the interview within the stipulated time period. After that they not allowed for interview.