A new job advertisement has been issued by the East Central Railway (ECR) under Indian Railways to fill its vacancies.
A new job advertisement has been issued by the East Central Railway (ECR) under Indian Railways to fill its vacancies. It has been announced that vacancies have been created for Apprentices posts in each division wise. Eligible and Interested Applicants We have provided below the qualifications and information required to apply for this job. So that they can make their records.
Organization:- ECR Railway
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 2206
Nature of work: – Apprentice
Last date:- 05.11.2021
Selection Process:- Direct Merit List
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Overall India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
It has been mentioned that 2206 vacancies have been allotted for Apprentices posts in East Central Railway (ECR).
1. Danapur division – 675 posts
2. Dhanbad division – 156 posts
3. Plant Depot / Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya – 135 Workplaces
4. Samastipur division – 81 posts
5. Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division – 892 posts
6. Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop / Harnaut – 110 jobs
7. Mechanical Workshop / Samastipur – 110 jobs
8. Sonpur Division – 47 posts
Applicants should be between 15 and maximum 24 years of age as on 01.10.2021.
1. Must have Matric / 10th class or equivalent in recognized educational institutions or universities.
2. Must have passed ITI or NCVT certification in the course of work with them.
Those who are selected within the limits approved by the Central Apprenticeship Council will be paid according to their work.
Applicants will be selected and hired based on their scores. You can access the official announcement for more information.
1. General Applicants – Rs.100 / –
2. SC / ST / PwBD / Women Applicants – No fee
How to apply: –
Eligible and talented candidates are advised to apply through the online web address given below by 05.11.2021.