ECR Railway Recruitment 2021 Apprentice The Official Announcement has been issued by ECR Railway to fill the vacancies of Apprentice Posts. It is permanent Job
The Official Announcement has been issued by ECR Railway to fill the vacancies of Apprentice Posts. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 03.11.2021. There are 3366 vacancy available all over tamilnadu. Applicants should send applications by online mode only. The filled Online Application submitted along with the required documents. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Oorganisation :- ECR Railway
Job Type: – Government of India
Vacancies: – 3366 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 03.11.2021
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- All Over Tamilnadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Howrah Division – 659 Posts
• Sealdah Division – 1123 Posts
• Asansol Division – 412 Posts
• Malda Division – 100 Posts
• Kanchrapara Workshop -190 Posts
• Liluah Workshop – 204 Posts
• Jamalpur Workshop – 678 Posts
• Applicants should Passed in 10 th /ITI with good marks can apply for above Job.
• Candidates should have proper experience on related to field can apply for above jobs.
• For more information download the notification.
• Minimum 15 upto 24 years of age can apply
• Refer Notification
• ITI Marks
• Certificate Verification
• For General category candidates – Rs.100/-
• For SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women candidates – No Fees.
How to apply: –
• Eligible and interested applicants should apply for above job.
• Online Apply Link is given in notification.
• National Apprentices Railway Recruitment cell portal select the job according to your qualifications.
• Then fill up the online application form and submitted
• Selected candidate receive a call letter from Office.