Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 Data Entry Operator The Official Announcement has been issed by Indian Oil Corporation Limited to fill the vacancies of Technician Apprentice, Data Entry Operator
The Official Announcement has been issed by Indian Oil Corporation Limited to fill the vacancies of Technician Apprentice, Data Entry Operator. There are 469 vacancy available from IOCL. It is permanent Job. women candidates only can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 25.10.2021. Applicants should apply through Online Mode. The filled Online Application get submitted. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Job Type:- Central Govt
Vacancies :- 469 Posts
Nature of work :- Permanent
Last date :- 25.10.2021
Selection Process :- Written Test/Interview
How to apply :- Online
Job location :- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Technician Apprentice
• Data Entry Operator
• Technician Apprentice – ITI/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Radio Communication/ Instrumentation & Control/ Instrumentation & Process Control/ Electronics Engineering
• Trade Apprentice – Bachelor’s Degree, Graduation
• DEO & Domestic DEO – 12th pass
• Refer Notification
• The Minimum age of the applicants should be 18 to Maximum 24 years of age.
• Contact the official announcement for more details on age relaxation.
• Written Exam
How to apply: –
• Interested and eligible candidates can Apply through online.
• Online Apply Link is given below.
• Applications are invited only from the above posts through Online.
• The filled Online Application get submitted by as soon.
• Selected candidates will receive a call letter from the office through mail or Post.