NAPS – Ashok Leyland Recruitment 2021 Electrician Ashok Leyland, a private company, has announced vacancies under the federal-run National Training Promotion Program.
Ashok Leyland, a private company, has announced vacancies under the federal-run National Training Promotion Program. The notice states that vacancies are to be filled for the posts of Electrician, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle). We advise those who are interested to know the full qualifications and information through our website and apply. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: NAPS – Ashok Leyland
Job Type: – Private
Vacancies: – 60 Posts
Nature of work: -May be Permanent
Last Date :- As soon.
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Ashok Leyland has 60 vacancies for Electrician, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) jobs
• Electrician – 10 Posts
• Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 50 Posts
• Those who want to apply for the above government vacancies should have passed Class 10 in the educational institutes of Central / State Government syllabus.
• You can find out more by accessing the official announcement.
Age Limit :-
• The age limit for the above post will be minimum 18 years of age.
• The minimum salary is Rs. 7,700 / – and the maximum is Rs. 8,050 / -.
• Merit List
• Certificate Verification
How to apply: –
• Eligible and talented candidates can apply for these posts through the online web address provided below.
• Online Apply Link is given in notification.
• Once enter into the national apprenticeship promotion scheme portal select the job according to your qualifications.
• Then fill up the online application form and submitted
• Selected candidate receive a call letter from Office.