National Health Mission Recruitment 2021
An announcement has been made on behalf of the National Health Mission Tamil Nadu regarding employment. Of this, 7296 posts have been allotted for Mid- Level Healthcare Provider and Multipurpose Health Worker jobs. Applications are welcome from interested and eligible candidates. We have compiled the full details of these works below. Those who are interested can use this and apply and benefit.
Organization:- National Health Mission
Job Type: -Tamilnadu Government
Vacancies: – 7296 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 15.12.2021.
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- Tamilnadu
National Health Mission Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Mid- Level Healthcare Provider – 4848 Vacancies
2. Multipurpose Health Worker – 2448 Vacancies
A total of 7296 posts have been allotted.
1.Mid- Level Healthcare Provider:
● Candidates with DGNM / B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc Nursing can apply in the institutions recognized by the Nursing Council.
2. Multipurpose Health Worker:
● Those who have completed Health Inspector / Sanitary Inspector Course training at a government recognized university or educational institution can apply.
1. Mid- Level Healthcare Provider
2. Multipurpose Health Worker
● The maximum age of applicants for employment published on behalf of the National Health Service Tamil Nadu should be 50 years. Applications from people over the age of 50 will not be accepted
Applicants for Mid- Level Healthcare Provider, Multipurpose Health Worker jobs will be selected on the basis of written test or interview.
How to apply:-
Interested applicants are requested to obtain and complete the application form at the official level and send it before 15.12.2021.
● Last date for Submission of Application – 15-12-2021