NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Trade Apprentice Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kaiga Site invites online application from the candidates passed out from ITI Courses for engagement as Trade Apprentices
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kaiga Site invites online application from the candidates passed out from ITI Courses for engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 as amended from time to time for Kaiga Site, Karwar Taluk, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka – 581400 to make it more responsive to the needs of youth and the industry. A total of 75 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 15.10.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 75 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Fitter – 20 Posts
• Turner – 4 Posts
• Machinist – 2 Posts
• Electrician – 30 Posts
• Structural Welder & Gas Cutter – 4 Posts
• Electronics Mechanic – 9 Posts
• Draughtsman (Civil) – 4 Posts
• Surveyor – 2 Posts
• Applicants should complete 10th/12th/ITI course in related to field can apply for above job.
• Candidates should have proper experience on related to field can apply.
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• The age of the applicants should be between 14 and maximum 24.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs 7,700/- to Rs.8,855/- depend upon a work nature.
• Medical Examination
How to apply:-
• Eligible and interested applicants should apply for above job.
• Online Apply Link is given in notification.
• Once enter into the national apprenticeship promotion scheme portal select the job according to your qualifications.
• Then fill up the online application form and submitted
• Selected candidate receive a call letter from Office.