Serious Fraud Investigation Office Recruitment 2021 Senior Assistant The Official Announcement has been issued by India Serious Fraud Investigation Office to fill the vacancies of Additional/ Joint Director, Deputy Director, Senior Assistant Director, Senior Prosecutor, Assistant Director & Office Superintendent.
The Official Announcement has been issued by India Serious Fraud Investigation Office to fill the vacancies of Additional/ Joint Director, Deputy Director, Senior Assistant Director, Senior Prosecutor, Assistant Director & Office Superintendent. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply is within 60 days when the notification released. Applicants should send applications by registered post only. The filled Application send to receiver address mentioned in the notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organisation: – Serious Fraud Investigation Office
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 75 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- Within 60 days
Selection Process:- Deputation
How to apply:- Apply by post.
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Additional/ Joint Director – 03 Posts
• Deputy Director – 21 Posts
• Senior Assistant Director – 16 Posts
• Senior Prosecutor – 03 Posts
• Assistant Director – 31 Posts
• Office Superintendent – 01 Posts
• Applicants should worked in Central Government / State Governments / Union Territories / PSUs / Autonomous / statutory organizations / recognized research institutions / universities can apply for above job.
• Candidates should worked in Analogous Post can apply.
• Refer Notification
• Additional Director – Level-13 in pay matrix Rs. 123100-215900
• Joint Director – Level-12 in pay matrix Rs.78800-209200
• Deputy Director – Level 11 in pay matrix Rs.67700-208700
• Senior Assistant Director – Level 10 in pay matrix Rs.56100-177500
• Senior Prosecutor – Level 10 in pay matrix Rs.56100-177500
• Assistant Director – Level 8 in Pay Matrix Rs.47600-151000
• Office Superintendent – Level 7 in pay matrix Rs.44900-142400
How to apply: –
• Applicants should Apply for above post through registered post. Application download link is give below.
• Candidates send the application along with Required documents and submitted with prescribed format.
• The Receiver address is mentioned in the notification.
• Selected candidate receive a call letter from Office to attend the deputation.